Friday 27 June 2008

Friday

Well Is Friday and there goes another week at university. I have a hole week off next week I think I will spend it in the gym and trying to sort out all my work for my next two assignments. All though my other half is off as well so I should get to spend some time with him as well over the next week. I have had a Basic Life Support update today we have to practice on Dummy I do hope i never have to use these techniques though. But its good to know them if any thing ever did happen. I went to have a look and meet the people I will be working with on my next placement which starts on the 14th of July. They all seem very nice the place is smaller then I expected but I'm sure I will get used to it. Its within walking distance as well so that's a bonus.

No comments: